Energy. Expertise. Excellence.
Not just a tagline, but rather 3 words that describe Nutrition On Demand’s approach to each client, collaboration, project, and moment. We offer a team of experienced registered dietitian nutritionists for the price of 1 to provide individual, needs-based support—on demand.
Why you need Nutrition On Demand:
- You aren’t able to hire permanently, but have high-priority work that must be completed.
- You need to understand the policy landscape and what it means to you.
- You want to navigate USDA and FNS program areas (e.g., Dietary Guidelines for Americans, Child Nutrition Programs, WIC, SNAP).
- You desperately lack bandwidth and need highly qualified communications, policy, and/or research support.
- You need a team with a wide range of consumer knowledge (e.g., consumer research, weight management, nutrients, fitness, aging, disordered eating, cancer nutrition, fertility).
- You need a team with a wide range of food and corporate expertise (e.g., improving nutrition of products, health & wellness trends, programming, strategic planning, communications).
- You are drawn to working with dedicated, detail-oriented, big-thinking, and FUN teammates!
Align with your organization;
Understand your mission, sensitivities, and resources;
Collaborate to do great things!
Based in Washington, DC, Nutrition On Demand delivers inclusive insights related to consumer, influencer, government, digital, and marketplace trends to support organizations in identifying and implementing synergistic opportunities that simultaneously benefit business needs and the public’s health.
We serve food and health-related non-profit organizations and foundations, CPGs, and public relations firms, among others. Current clients often describe Nutrition On Demand experts as aseamless extension of their internal staff, delivering above and beyond expectations.
Highlighted here is an executive summary we prepared based on our analysis of the research, Novel Approaches to Measuring and Promoting Fruit and Vegetable Consumption.