- Celebrate National Nutrition Month by Identifying Foods and Tactics for Healthy Eating
- Alarming Truths About America’s Eating Patterns
- Here’s What’s New in the Latest Edition of the Dietary Guidelines
- Get to Know Shelley Maniscalco, NOD’s Founder
- 2020-2025 DGA: An Informed Look at DGAC Report Translation to Policy (Part II)
NOD is conducting a pilot study to assess infant and toddler nutrition and feeding practices - and we would greatly appreciate your help!
THE ASK: 25 minutes of your time
THE GIVE: a raffle entry for a $50 gift card
1) Click the link below and take an online survey
2) Answer as if you're a childcare center employee at a center serving 10 or more children
3) Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "PILOT STUDY" and provide us feedback. We'd like to hear if the survey questions made sense, were easy to follow, or could use some clarifications. A completed survey together with an email will serve as your raffle entry.
START NOW: www.surveymonkey.com/r/caregiverpilotstudy ... See MoreSee Less
2 weeks ago ·