- How To Not Gain (Too Much) Weight While WFH and/or Homeschooling Kids: A Coping Guide for COVID 19
- How Different is Eating for Cancer Prevention and Heart Health?
- Why Distinguishing Between “Experts” and “experts” is SO Important.
- What EVERYONE should know about the Dietary Guidelines for Americans…
- Why I love OrangeTheory (and think you probably would too)!
What an honor and privilege it has been to work with this group of nutrition communication all-stars on the upcoming publication, “Communicating Nutrition: The Authoritative Guide”!! I cannot wait to see (and read) the final compilation in print!
Many, many thanks, Barbara Mayfield, for your leadership and Sue Borra, for your collaboration!!This sneak peek into “Communicating Nutrition: The Authoritative Guide,” is taken from the Section 3 Opener, which is titled, “Creating a New Nutrition Conversation with Consumers: A Timeless Approach to Consumer-Focused Messages,” coauthored by Susan Borra, RD and Shelley Maniscalco, MPH, RD. It sets the stage for an entire section of the book devoted to knowing your audience. ... See MoreSee Less
8 months ago ·